Concert Venue Protocol
Chorus Hamilton welcomes you to our scheduled concert December 11th @ 7:30pm @ St. Paul’s United Church in Dundas.. We have been working hard to make this a safe space. The following are the requirements to attend our concert. All Covid protocols are in place for both audience and performers. Due to social distance requirements, there is limited seating available so sign up now for our concert!
- Everyone must show proof of double vaccination with Identification upon entry. Without proof, you cannot enter the building.
- We are required to see your vaccination record and ID. We will also need your phone number and e-mail address for contact tracing.
- Masks are to be worn at all times.
- No food or drink is allowed.
- Social distancing is required within the sanctuary and also when moving in and out of the building.
- Please enter the church at the main front entrance or the entrance from the parking lot. Screeners will be at these entrances to assist you. Please be patient as this is a lengthy process.
Thank you for helping to keep everyone safe.